AED Course £399.00 + Vat for up to 12 persons.
Costs based on delivery at your place of work/venue.
Who is this course aimed at?
Where your workplace assessment recommends that a defibrillator should be present in the workplace and the First Aiders are looking to gain comprehensive certified approval. Successful delegates are awarded with an AED certificate valid for 3 years.
4 hours over half a day
- Understand rules and regulations
- Understand the roles of the first aider
- Preventing cross-infection
- Primary survey – DRSAB
- Basic life support (CPR) – adult and child in a school
- Automated External Defibrillation
- Understand the need for recording incidents and actions
- Formal assessment
The training venue will require the following:
- * A suitable inside room for theory and practical training, big enough for participants to simulate incidents on the floor, that will be uninterrupted (with an electric socket point)
- Access to welfare – toilets, running water, suitable temperature, etc
The candidate(s) should:
- Possess the necessary level of mental fitness and learning ability required to meet the course contents above
- Possess a reasonable degree of physical fitness to meet the course content above
MHTO Training will provide:
- The Trainer/Examiner
- All training materials and comprehensive handouts
- Projector, screen, flip chart, videos and presentation
- Training defibrillator
- Mannequins for each 2 participants
- Training equipment
Please call 07946 498 049
Please email email@example.com