Fire Marshal / Wardens Course
Fire Marshal / Wardens Course £399.00 + Vat for up to 8 persons
We can train additional persons (up to a maximum of 12 persons in total on each course) at the cost of £20 per extra person to cover the additional practice time, registration and certificate.
Costs based on delivery at your place of work/venue.
Who is this course aimed at?
For persons that are fire marshals / wardens as well as basic fire awareness for your staff. Successful delegates are awarded with a certificate valid for 3 years.
4 hours 1 day
- Regulations, company policies and employee duties
- The causes of fire
- The fire triangle
- Fire safety precautions
- Fire drills and evacuation
- Human behaviour in a fire situation
- Actions on discovering a fire
- The role of fire marshal
- Using fire extinguishers
- Basic principles of fire risk assessment
- Formal assessment
The training venue will require the following:
- A suitable inside room for theory training that will be uninterrupted (with an electric socket point)
- Access to welfare – toilets, running water, suitable temperature, etc
- To provide out of date fire extinguishers (if required) for participants to operate
The candidate(s) should:
- Possess the necessary level of mental fitness and learning ability required to meet the course contents above
- Possess a reasonable degree of physical fitness to meet the course content above
MHTO Training will provide:
- The Trainer/Examiner
- All training materials and handouts
- Projector, screen, flip chart, videos and presentation
- Training equipment
Please call 07946 498 049
Please email email@example.com