Manual Handling Course
Manual Handling Course £399.00 + Vat for up to 8 persons.
We can train additional persons (up to a maximum of 12 persons in total on each course) at the cost of £20 per extra person to cover the additional practice time, registration and certificate.
Costs based on delivery at your place of work/venue.
Who is this course aimed at?
For all persons that handle objects, products or equipment in the workplace, essentially all members of staff from site, yard, warehouse and office. Successful delegates are awarded with a certificate valid for 3 years.
4 hours over half a day
- Regulations and employee duties
- Definition of manual handling
- How manual handling can cause injuries
- Understand good handling technique
- The principles for controlling manual handling risk & apply these to a practical situation
- Formal assessment
The training venue will require the following:
- A suitable inside room for theory training that will be uninterrupted (with an electric socket point)
- Access to welfare – toilets, running water, suitable temperature, etc
- The availability of manual handling aids such as pump up trucks, trolleys and sack barrows
The candidate(s) should:
- Possess the necessary level of mental fitness and learning ability required to meet the course contents above
- Possess a reasonable degree of physical fitness to meet the course content above
MHTO Training will provide:
- The Trainer/Examiner
- All training materials and handouts
- Projector, screen, flip chart, videos and presentation
- Training equipment
Please call 07946 498 049
Please email email@example.com