Working at Height Course
Working at Height Course £399.00 + Vat for up to 8 persons.
We can train additional persons (up to a maximum of 12 persons in total on each course) at the cost of £20 per extra person to cover the additional practice time, registration and certificate.
Costs based on delivery at your place of work/venue.
Who is this course aimed at?
For persons that use step ladders, lean ladders, harnesses, tower scaffolds, scaffolds, MEWP’s or indeed any work activity that is conducted, above, at or below ground level, where there is a risk of harm from a fall. Successful delegates are awarded with a certificate valid for 3 years.
4 hours over half a day
- Regulations and duties of employees
- Definition of WAH
- How to avoid a fall
- How to protect life and limb in a fall
- WAH equipment covered (choice relevant to the workplace)
- Leaning & Step Ladders
- Podium Step Ladders
- Principles of Towers
- Harnesses & Edges
- Principles of MEWP’s
- Safety Nets and Air Bags
- Annual and pre-use checks
- Formal assessment
The training venue will require the following:
- A suitable inside room for theory training that will be uninterrupted (with an electric socket point)
- Access to welfare – toilets, running water, suitable temperature, etc
- The availability of the access equipment used in your workplace such as – step and lean ladders, podium steps, towers, scaffolds, harnesses, MEWPS and lift truck working platforms
The candidate(s) should:
- Possess the necessary level of mental fitness and learning ability required to meet the course contents above
- Possess a reasonable degree of physical fitness to meet the course content above
MHTO Training will provide:
- The Trainer/Examiner
- All training materials and handouts
- Projector, screen, videos and presentation
- Training equipment
Please call 07946 498 049
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org