Cable Avoidance Course
Cable Avoidance Course £599.00 + Vat for up to 8 persons.
We can train additional persons (up to a maximum of 12 persons in total on each course) at the cost of £20 per extra person to cover the additional practice time, registration and certificate.
Costs based on delivery at your place of work/venue.
Who is this course aimed at?
For persons that in their workplace penetrate the ground substrate and the requirement of adhering to HSE’s guidance HSG47. Successful delegates are awarded with a certificate valid for 3 years.
4 hours over half a day
- Regulations and duties of the employee
- Elements of a safe system of work for digging
- Controls of cable detection equipment
- Limitations of cable detection equipment
- Use of cable detection equipment – locator and signal generator
- Use of water divining / dowsing rods
- Calibration and pre-use checks
- Formal assessment
The training venue will require the following:
- A suitable inside room for theory training that will be uninterrupted (with an electric socket point)
- Access to welfare – toilets, running water, suitable temperature, etc
- A suitably sized secure outdoors practical training area with underground services that is away from any activities
The candidate(s) should:
- Possess the necessary level of mental fitness and learning ability required to meet the course contents above
- Possess a reasonable degree of physical fitness to meet the course content above
MHTO Training will provide:
- The Trainer/Examiner
- All training materials and handouts
- Projector, screen, flip chart, videos and presentation
- Training equipment – Locator, signal generator, attachments and divining rods
50p per mile travel to and from Frimley Surrey.
Please call 07946 498 049
Please email email@example.com