IOSH Managing Safely Training Course
This is an internationally recognised 4 day course.
This is a Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) course
Managing safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation.
It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
What the course covers:
Introducing Managing Safely.
- Assessing risks.
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment.
Managing safely: in brief
- A four/five-day course covering health and safety management basics.
- High quality animated graphics
- Sophisticated, fun presentation
- Content based on what delegates need to know in practice
- Clear scenarios managers can relate to
- A range of ready-to-use training tools, including a board game, DVDs and quizzes.
Course Costs £ POA
MHTO members are entitled to a 10% discount on the training courses.
Please call 07946 498 049